AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017
Candidates are you for any government job so we are here to tell you that government has released the vacancies for a different post in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) for medical and non-medical candidates. They released the notification of the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017. Candidates can visit its official website if they want to grab this opportunity.
There are 230 vacancies released by the government. Now those candidates who want to apply for this job can through its official website before the last date. Interested candidates go and grab this opportunity. For more information, you can visit its official website.
Details Related To the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017
Organisation name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna)
Examination name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Senior Residents examination 2017
Information about: AIIMS Patna Senior Residents Recruitment 2017
Number of vacancies: 230 vacancies
Name of vacancy: Senior Residents
Official website: http://www.aiimspatna.org
Location of job: Patna (Bihar)
Last date to apply: 27th June 2017
Educational Qualification: For this exam, candidates have to study differently for different posts which are given below:
Associate Professor: For the post of associate professor candidates should have done MD/MS or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. They should also have 6 years’ experience in teaching or research experience from a recognised institute. In medical qualification, it includes the qualification of the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
Professor cum Principal: for this post candidate should have done post-graduation in nursing and advanced specialisation in nursing. They should have 10 years’ experience
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing): For this post, candidates should have done B.sc from recognised university or she would be registered nurse and midwife with a sister or she should have 3 years’ experience in teaching.
Medical Physicist: For this post, the candidate should have done medically in physics or any other equivalent course from any recognised university.
Name and Number of Posts Department wise:
- Anatomy – 04,
- Community Medicine / Family Medicine – 10
- General Medicine – 20 (Main – 16, T&E -04)
- Paediatrics – 15 (Main – 11, T&E- 04)
- General Surgery – 19 (Main – 15, T&E- 04)
- Ophthalmology – 04, Radio Diagnosis – 10
- Anaesthesiology – 16 (Main – 12, T&E- 04)
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank – 05
- Radio Therapy – 04
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – 06
- Cardiology – 02
- Neurology – 03
- Gastroenterology – 02
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology – 02
- Pulmonary Medicine – 07
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02
- Neurosurgery – 08 (Main-05, T&E- 03)
- Urology – 02
- Surgical Oncology – 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 06
- Paediatric Surgery – 12
- Neonatology – 05
- Pathology / Lab. Medicine – 06
- Pharmacology – 04
- Microbiology – 04
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 03
- Physiology – 04
- Biochemistry – 04
- Dentistry – 01
- CTVS – 06 (Main- 04, T&E- 02)
- Dermatology – 04
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 12
- ENT – 07,
- Orthopaedics – 15 (Main – 11, T&E – 04)
- Psychiatry – 02
- Nephrology – 02
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 02
Salary Structure: Salary structure for medical and non-medical candidates are different which is given below:
- Pay scale for medical candidates will we 18,750 + 6600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
- Pay scale for the Non-Medical will be 6,740 + 5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
|Number of posts||Total Number Of Vacancies|
|Tutor in Nursing||20 vacancies|
|Medical Physicist||01 vacancy|
|Lecturer in Nursing||05 vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||90 vacancies|
|Professor in Nursing||01 vacancy|
|Associate Professor||76 vacancies|
|Additional Professor||41 vacancies|
Application Fee: Application fee for General and OBC Will Be RS. 1000/- which is non-refundable. There is No application fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
Steps to apply for the recruitment of Senior Residents Vacancies 2017
- Go on the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) that is http://www.aiimspatna.org on any web browser.
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Fill all the information in the application form which is needed to fill the form or to apply for this post.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Tap on the submit button now.
- Download the submission slip from that web page.
- Take print out of it.
If candidates will suffer from any problem in applying for the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017 or there will be any query related to it then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official website.