HSSC Constable Syllabus 2017 Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2017 Haryana Constable Syllabus 2017 Haryana SSC Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017 Haryana Constable Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Exam and Physical Test for
HSSC Constable Syllabus 2017
In forthcoming days, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is set to conduct various recruitment tests like Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), and Interview. These vacancies are available for both Male and Female candidates. With the intention of submit forms, postulants were meant to pass the height and chest tests and now they are going to experience other rounds. Though it is harder to crack the government job exam but not impossible. Having said that people are curiously looking for their Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017 for 4500 posts of Male Candidates (General Duty) and 1032 vacancies of Female Constable (General Duty) which have been re-advertised.
|HSSC Constable Jobs|
|HSSC Constable Admit Card|
Having applied for 5532 posts of Constable before the due date, eagerness in the applied contestants can be seen now. This is only going to end when they come to know about the proper schedule of selection rounds. Dates to the syllabus is not yet released, however, we think it will be complete in a very short span of time.
Detailed Guide on HSSC Constable Syllabus 2017
The language in which the question paper is set is Hindi. It does not mean that you will see the paper of English in Hindi. No, that will be totally in the English Language. At least 10 questions will be related to the basic knowledge of computer in the Knowledge Test. The base of the structure of the question paper will be based on 10+2 (12th) Class Board Exam of Haryana. When it comes to Physical Measurement Test (PMT), the candidates, 2 times the number of vacant posts in each category, will be confirmed to have cleared the KT and only those who clear KT will have the chance to appear for Physical Screening Test (PST) which is going to be of qualifying nature. There are several points that contenders have to consider:
- The department will conduct PST to judge the physical fitness and endurance.
- If no candidate clears this PST, there is no further matter to be considered in the selection.
- After clearing the PST, the candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
- The total marks that Interview-cum-Personality Test carries are 12.
It should be noted that only carrying the required documents in the scrutiny of document does not entitle the applicants to be eligible for the final selection.
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017
When undergoing the Knowledge Test (Written Exam), you will be given four option to pick the right answer to the question. The Knowledge Test will be of total 80 Marks and each mark will be of 0.80 marks and contenders will be given total 90 minutes. If you are thinking you are going to get more time than aforesaid you are wrong because that is not going to happen.
It is important to read all important guidelines given on the Haryana Constable Hall Ticket when you proceed to visit the exam centre for the test. Just like you download admit card for your examination, you will have to download the Interview Call Letter for the Interview.
Important Tips on HSSC Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
The tips as shown beneath will be really helpful for getting the best of the exam. If you want more tips regarding the exam, you can freely ask us via comments.
- You should know the exam structure of the test.
- If you cannot figure out the format of the exam, try seeking the past year’s exam questions or try to use solved/unsolved question papers.
- Do not take any banned information in the examination, such as Mobile, Pager, Electronic Calculator, etc.
- Set proper time schedule for your test and get the best of the test.
- Have small breaks between the study time otherwise, you will stress your mind and it is not good your mind.
I hope you have understood the tips and will follow the same, you will definitely get good scores in the examination. Now, follow crucial steps beneath to check the syllabus.
Way to Get Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2017
- At first, you have to reach the authorised website of the Haryana SSC that is “www.hssc.gov.in”.
- Then, search for the suitable link on the homepage for the advertisement for the post of Constable Post.
- Having the advertisement link, you have to click on it.
- Getting the notification, you will see detailed information regarding the syllabus and exam pattern in it.
- If you cannot find the link, you should use the direct Syllabus PDF link at the bottom.
For more queries related to HSSC Constable Syllabus 2017, do not put stress on your mind; rather drop your questions in the comment form. We will be happy to help you regarding the question you asked.