Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment 2017
The online applications are newly invited for 90 vacancies pertaining to 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course from unmarried Male contestants who have successfully completed 12th Class from a recognised board. There are other criteria that must be met anyhow in order to apply against this Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification. According to the Indian Army10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course Notification 2017, the applicants must be a citizen of India or subject to Bhutan (see full criteria beneath). This is such a great job opportunity if every step is taken with care in this regard. The contenders need not worry because everything regarding the eligibility criteria has been settled down on this page. Also, there is going to be a training period. All documents have to be uploaded while filling out the Online Application Form of these announced vacancies. It is highly suggested that you read out all significant instructions before filling out the application form.
Indian Army has revealed another great job chance for the applicants looking for 90 Jobs in Thal Sena. The notice says that these vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the capacity of the training keeping the organisational requirement. While verifying the age, you need to check your DOB from the Matriculation certificate. When the applicants complete the course of 4 years, the permanent commission will be granted to the cadets and seniority will be granted on the overall merit list.
Important Points on Indian Army Recruitment 2017
|Vacancy Through||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course|
|Apply From||16/05/2017 (1000 HRS)|
|Apply Until||14/06/2017 (1000 HRS)|
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017 Application Form
The Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course Notification is now obtainable from the link beneath. It’s got everything you want to know about this scheme and how you will be selected ultimately. As far as the cost of the training matters, it is Rs.8785/- which is paid week, says the notification (or notified from time to time). On final selection, cadets will be given Ranks and admissible Pay Scale + Grade Pay which we have described below. The mode of participating in this course is complete Online i.e. Online Application Forms will be filled by the postulants before the due date. You can also grab the detailed information by visiting the authorised website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army 10+2 Thal Sena Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: The applicants have to be an Indian/subject to Bhutan/subject of Nepal/others (see the notification).
The applicants must not be aged less than 161/2 years or not be above 191/2 years as on the first day of the month in which the training is commencing.
Educational Qualification: Either the aspirants who have passed 10th Class (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 70% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
Cost of Training: The cost of training is Rs.8785/- per week (or it will be notified from time to time).
Salary Structure: The pay scale is given as per the following rank:
|Ranks||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay|
There are Tattoo Policy on permanent tattoos which you can check by visiting the main site.
Selection Mode: There will be an SSB Interview which you must be prepared for. The Merit List will also be generated based on the marks that contenders obtain in the SSB Interview.
Apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course Jobs 2017
Now, we are going to walk you through the complete process of applying for the 90 Jobs available in Thal Sena through Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES)-2017.
- Firstly, you should browse the official website of Indian Army, viz. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, scroll the page down to the bottom.
- You will see a section called “Officers Opportunities”.
- Under that you have to click “TES (10+2) – 38” and download the PDF notification.
- Now, you have to read the notification thoroughly and understand the requirements carefully.
- Having gone through the Indian Army TES (10+2) – 38 Notification, you have to follow the steps to apply online for the scheme.
- Read the important guide given on the side to fill out application form. Also, important dates are given above.
- Once application forms have been submitted, you will receive a system-generated acknowledgement along with a Roll Number.
- You should take two copies of Application Form and Roll Number and one copy (duly signed) of them will be taken by the aspirants at the SSB Interview.
- You can see the list of documents to be attached with the Indian Army TES (10+2) Application Form.
For related queries on Indian Army Recruitment 2017, please use the comment form beneath and we will help you in that regard. Apart from that, you can bookmark this page for having instant access to upcoming updates on this vacancy.