MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment 2017
Great news for all job hunters!!! The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released an official notification about MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment 2017. The chief motive of releasing this notification is to recruit the suitable contenders on 100 vacancies of live stock development officer. This job notification is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a government job in the Maharashtra state. So, if you are one of them then you should grab this chance by taking part in the online registrations on or before the last date. More about MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Notification 2017 are well-furnished below.
Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer Notification
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online application forms from those job seekers who are eligible according to the Maharashtra PSC Live Stock Development Officer Notification. Therefore the candidates who are interested in these vacancies they are required to download the notification form this page and check it. Afterwards, if you consider that you are eligible to apply then you will have to fill the MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Application Form on the official website of MPSC. How to Apply? Will also be in the mind of the interested runners. Therefore, the simple ways to apply are given on this page. Before apply, you must take a look at the significant details of this page pertaining to this recruitment notification.
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Vacancies Of||Live Stock Development Officer|
|Way to Apply||Online|
Maharashtra Live Stock Development Officer Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Merely those apprentices can apply for these posts who have done Veterinary science OR Veterinary science & animal husbandry from any recognised university.
Age Limit: According to the official notification, the maximum age limitation is 38 years (43 years for reserved category). The age of applying contenders will be calculated as on 1st August 2017.
The selection of applicants for these posts will be based on their performance in the prelims exam, main exam and interview.
After matching your eligibility criteria if you are going to apply for these posts then you will have to keep the following structure of application fee in your mind.
|Reserved Category||Rs. 273|
Note: The payment of required application fee should be made through one of the following options.
- SBI Challan
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- CSC (Citizen Service Centre)
If you will be selected for these vacancies then the organisation will provide you with the salary in the scale of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 along with the grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Dates to Remember
|Online application form commencement from||26th April 2017|
|Ending date to apply online||16th May 2017|
|Closing date for the payment of application fee via SBI||17th May 2017|
Apply For MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment 2017
- After reading this article, if you have decided to apply then you will have to log on the official website which is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now, search the link that indicates to this job notification and click on it.
- Get the official notification from there or from this page.
- Check the authorised details attentively and tap on the apply online link.
- An online application form will be opened on the screen.
- Fill out this form and attach the scanned copies of all required documents, passport size photograph and your signature.
- Afterwards, make the payment of application fee via the proper channel.
- Then, check the preview of this application form and if any correction in needed then do it otherwise submit your application form.
- At last, take a hard copy of your form for future reference.
Thus, these were the details relating to the MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment 2017. For the latest updates on this recruitment process such as exam dates, admit card, result etc, keep connected with our website i.e. Myjobshome.in.