NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) released the notification of the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 for the 150 vacancies for the post of the Executive Trainee through GATE. Eligible candidates can go on its official website and apply for this vacancy through online process.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
There are bulk of candidates who applied in this corporation every year as well this year also as we know that it released the 150 vacancies for the post of the Executive Trainee so those candidates who were waiting for this notification now can apply for this post through online process. Now candidates can visit its official website or keep connected with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is released the notification for the recruitment of the Executive Trainee. Its application filing date is already started from the date of 6th June 2017 and last date to apply for this date will be 15 June 2017. This is the type of central government job which is released by the authority. This test is conducted through online process.
Important Information Related To The NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Organization name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Examination name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Executive Trainee Exam 2017
Information about: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
Date of exam: available soon
Last date to apply: 15-June-2017
Name of post: Executive Trainee
Number of post: 150 vacancies
Official website: http://www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates should have done BE/ B.Tech/ 4 years B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated ME/M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognised University/Deemed University or Institute recognised by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates should have scored a valid GATE 2017 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Candidates whose result is still not released reappearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2017, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November 2017.
To know more: Best Way to Prepare For Interview
Selection process: Selection process will be done on the basis of two rounds that is:
- Gate score
- Documents verification
- Personal interview
The 1st round of the recruitment will be the GATE it is a type of entrance exam those candidates who will clear this exam will go in the second and last round of the interview that is personal interview. Now it’s all depends upon the score of the GATE test. Now those candidates who have scored well in the GATE exam will be eligible to go to the next stage of recruitment. That is viva voice or you can say personal interview. Those candidates who will clear both the rounds will be a call for the document verification in this documents should be completed if there will be any error in the document verification they will be rejected for this post.
NAME OF POSTS
|Name of posts||number of posts|
|Electronics & Communication||08 Posts|
Age Limit: Age limit for all the candidates will be 26 years till the date of the 15 June 2017.
Pay scale: Pay scale for all the candidates will be 35000/-
Application fee: Application fee for the general category will be 500/- and for OBC and other category will be no fee. It is fee of cost for them.
To know more: How to Fill Online Application Form
Steps to apply for the post of Executive Trainee 2017
- Go on the official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) that is on any web browser.
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Fill all the required information given in the application form fill through the GATE admit card.
- Pay fee through online process.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Download its receipt from that web page.
- Take print out of it.
- All the best for your interview.
If there will be any query related to NPCIL Recruitment 2017 or there will be any issue related to the recruitment process of Executive Trainee then they can comment below in the comment box or they can visit its official website.