TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1 TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details related to the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1.3 Centres of written examination:
- 1.4 Required documents:
- 1.5 Certificates needed for the purpose of verification:
- 1.6 Certificate needed by the medical authority for the purpose of verification:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Candidates, are you waiting for the government job? So we are here to tell you that Telangana State Public Service Commission released the notification of the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for the lecturer post. Those candidates who want apply for this post can visit its official website and fill its form before the last date to apply.
There are 546 vacancies are released by the authority of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Only those candidates who are eligible for this post according to eligibility criteria which are given below can apply for this job. Candidates who will apply for this will have to go Hyderabad to give this exam. For more information candidates can visit its official website or keep connected with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
Organisation name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Examination name: TSPSC lecturer recruitment exam
Information about: TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Number of vacancies: 546 vacancies
Name of post: Lecturer
Date of exam: available soon
Last date to apply: 24 June 2017
Location of job: Hyderabad
Official Website: https://tspsc.gov.in
Pay Scale: Rs. 40270- 93780/-
- Educational qualification for the post of lecturer will be that they should have good academic records in post-graduation in the relevant subject with minimum marks of 55% or an equivalent grade B in the 7 point scale with a letter grades. If candidates will belong to the SC/ST or any other category then he will get relaxation of 5% that 9is 50 % marks.
- Candidates should have passed national eligibility test for lecture conducted by the UGC/CSIR OR SLET conducted by the PSC/universities of the state.
- If candidates will do the their PhD or equivalent is exempted from passing national eligibility test or lecturers conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the PSC/ universities of the states.
SUBJECTS FOR THE POST OF DEGREE COLLEGE LECTURERS
Subjects In Pg/Graduation
- Computer science
- Food science
- Nutrition& Dietetics
- Political science
- Public administration
- Business administration
- For this post age limit of the candidates will be minimum 18 years and maximum age limit will be 44 years.
- Candidates of minimum 18 years should not born after 1st July 1999.
- Candidates of minimum 44 years should not be born before the date of 2nd July 1973.
- If the candidate will be Ex- serviceman then the age relaxation will be 3 years and length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- If the candidate belongs to the category of NCC means who have worked in NCC then he will get the relaxation of 3 years and length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- If candidates will belong to SC/ST or BCS then they will get the relaxation of 5 years.
- If the candidate will physically handicapped person then in this case candidates will get the relaxation of 10 years.
- If candidates will be Telangana State Government Employees then they will get the relaxation period of 5 years based on the length of regular service.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- towards online application process fee. For examination Fee candidates have to pay 120 rupees. However, those candidates who belong to Telangana state their application fee will be exempted like SC, ST, BC & PH.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Candidates have to pay the fee through the online process with debit and the credit card. Or they can pay the fee through SBI epay duly following online instructions.
Centres of written examination:
- The screening test will be done in the Hyderabad or erstwhile district headquarters. However, commission reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of centres. Even the commission reserves the right to either to increase and decreases the number of centres.
- The main examination that is objective type examination will be held at
- School study certificate.
- Degree of educational qualification.
- Aadhar card.
- Declaration by unemployment.
- Date of birth certificate.
- No objection certificate from the employer.
Certificates needed for the purpose of verification:
- Community certificate
- Certificate of residence and nativity.
- Non-creamy certificate as per form-VII-B
- Certificate for hearing disability and hearing assessment.
- Medical certificate for the blind.
- They also need a medical certificate in respect of the orthopedically handicapped candidates.
- The first step of this process will be that candidates have to go to give the preliminary exam in the given location.
- Those candidates who will clear this exam will be eligible for the next round of the recruitment that is the main
- Those aspirants who will clear this main exam will go in the last round of the interview that’s is viva voice, interview of any other process or they can judge in the 3rd round according to the performance of the main
- Those candidates who will clear this final round of the recruitment will call for the documentation verification round. Candidates have to carry their all documents in this round and those candidates who will not carry any of the documents will not be eligible to get this job.
Steps to apply for the recruitment of Lecturer Post 2017
- Candidates have to visit its official website first with the help of any web browser.
- Then they have to click on the option or they can search the option they are searching for.
- Fill all the required information they are needed and attach all the required documents with it.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Download the receipt from that web page.
- Take print out of it.
If there will be any query related the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 or there will be any problem in applying for the recruitment then candidates can comment below in the comment box or they can visit its official website.